Sugar Glider Info South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Glider Info South Africa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» joey wanted for adoption
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 am by Glidermom

» WARNING Hoarder / Breeder
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm by Guest

» Urgently require a temporary home for two sugar gliders
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm by Phunna

» I have 2 x baby sugar gliders (female) for sale
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:07 pm by lizabrits

» Sugar Glider Wheels for sale!
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 5:13 am by Glidermom

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:14 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 year old male glider for sale - R1200

+3
Cherub
Glidermom
Christo Stemmet
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Empty 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:36 pm

Christo Stemmet

Hi guys! I have a one year old male sugar glider named Charlie for sale. He is in very healthy condition. He follows a well balanced diet along with all the necessary vitamins. The reason I'm selling him is that I no longer have the needed time to spent with him. I would like for him to go to someone with plenty of time on their hands to give him all the attention he deserves. Preferably someone who owns other gliders as well. I also have a fairly big cage (120cm x 100cm x 60cm) which I built specifically for him (lots of ropes and branches attached, as well as a removable "sleeping box") which can be sold separately. I am currently located in Stellenbosch. Tanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.
Christo. 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Hi Christo,

I'm so sorry you have to let your boy go... Can you give us more detail as to what diet he is on, is he neutered or intact?  Is he tame? Maybe pictures of him and the cage etc?

http://www.sugarglider.co.za

Christo Stemmet

Glidermom wrote:Hi Christo,

I'm so sorry you have to let your boy go... Can you give us more detail as to what diet he is on, is he neutered or intact?  Is he tame? Maybe pictures of him and the cage etc?
Hi Glidermom. His diet is as follows: Daily vegetables. I normally buy frozen veggies(the ones with the diced up carrot, green beans, peas and corn is his favorite). Daily fruit. He gets apple every every day with the addition of grape, pear, banana, etc. which is cycled. Daily porridge mixture which consist of cerelac, calcium powder and and multivitamin supplement used for babies(This is more or less the same mixture my dad used when he use to breed with marmosets). I also occasionally mix pure honey from our own bees into his porridge or over his fruit/veggies. He gets daily meal-worms. Normally about 4 or 5 depending on their size. he gets juice every second day. normally grape or apple. In winter time he mainly gets apple and orange juice. And off course clean water.

He is not neutered. I thought about it, but felt to bad to do that to the little guy.

He is tame. Will jump on me as soon as I open the cage, but as I said he does not get enough attention lately do to my schedule taking up a lot of time.

I will post pictures as soon as I can.

I also forgot to mention that my brother is currently visiting from pta. He is heading back on sunday and might be able to take Charlie with back with him. 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Thumbs up   Waiting patiently for the photos.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ashy

Ashy

Looking forward to seeing pics of him 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124

Christo Stemmet

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay.. Here is some photos of charlie when he was still young and some taken just now. I had to wake him and take him out of his little "nest" to take these. He is very camera shy and all that he is interested in now is to get back into his little shelter. I will take some more pics later on tonight when hes out hopping and swinging about.
Attachments
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentIMG-20120821-00132.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(143 Kb) Downloaded 31 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentIMG-20120817-00127.jpg
(115 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentIMG_20131024_210545.jpg
(96 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentIMG_20131024_211339.jpg
(68 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentIMG-20120821-00130.jpg
(148 Kb) Downloaded 20 times

Christo Stemmet

He is a handsome little chap isn't he!1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124  Will post some more pics tonight.

121 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Empty Re: 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Christo Stemmet

More pics of Charlie.
Attachments
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentDSC01709.JPG
(188 Kb) Downloaded 20 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentDSC01721.JPG
(155 Kb) Downloaded 15 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentDSC01725.JPG
(74 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentDSC01727.JPG
(277 Kb) Downloaded 17 times
1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 AttachmentDSC01728.JPG
(116 Kb) Downloaded 17 times

Gliderdad

Gliderdad
Admin

Christo, sure if it will work for you, but if you still want to send Charlie to us on Sunday you are more than welcome to. He will then be treated as a rescue and will stay with us until we can find him a suitable (approved) home. Note that you will not get any money for him though, but you will be assured of him getting the best home there is. We are in Centurion, Pretoria.

Let me know.

151 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Empty Re: 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Rope Dancer

Charlie is gorgeous Christo! Such lovely condition and one can see that he's tame. Your home-made cage is such a nice home for him as well!

I'm sure you must feel sad to let him go, but I take my hat off that you know its the best for him.

Anyone looking for a new fuzzie; this is a great opportunity!

Ashy

Ashy

He is soooo gorgeous.... Has he found his forever home?

Christo Stemmet

Nope not yet. And unfortunately I couldn't send him up to pta with my brother as they flew up.. I was under the impression that they drove. But I'm sure I'll find the right home for him somewhere around here. 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

100% agree with you on this Rope Dancer.

191 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Empty Re: 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Any news on Charlie? dunno

Ashy

Ashy

Any news? 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 526324124

211 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Empty Re: 1 year old male glider for sale - R1200 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:34 am

Christo Stemmet

Hi Gliderdad. I found someone from pta that is currently here in cpt on holiday. They are leaving for pta tomorrow morning and is willing to take Charlie with them. That is if your offer still stands to keep the little guy until someone appropriate adopts him. Please let me know as soon as possible as they are leaving tomorrow. You can also contact me on 0741434805. Hope to hear from you soon. Christo

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Christo, we've been trying to phone you after the email arrangements but can't get hold of you.  Please give us a call so we can make final arrangements.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum