Sugar Glider Info South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugar Glider Info South Africa

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» joey wanted for adoption
I need to find a good home for my sugar glider Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:35 am by Glidermom

» WARNING Hoarder / Breeder
I need to find a good home for my sugar glider Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:01 pm by Guest

» Urgently require a temporary home for two sugar gliders
I need to find a good home for my sugar glider Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:42 pm by Phunna

» I have 2 x baby sugar gliders (female) for sale
I need to find a good home for my sugar glider Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:07 pm by lizabrits

» Sugar Glider Wheels for sale!
I need to find a good home for my sugar glider Icon_minitime1Sat May 10, 2014 5:13 am by Glidermom

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:14 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need to find a good home for my sugar glider

+6
Rope Dancer
wayneteri
Annelie
Cherub
Glidermom
Ashy
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Koos

Hi all,

I need to find a good home for my boy.  How do I do this? And how do I know my sugar glider will get a good home?

Ashy

Ashy

Hi

How old is your boy? I'm sure everyone on this forum will be willing to help you and make sure he goes to someone who will give him lots of love....

Glidermom

Glidermom
Admin

Hi Koos,

Glad you found us.  Like Ashy said, we all love sugar gliders and would love to help you find a good forever home for your boy.  Can you give us more background, age, did he have a friend or has he always been alone?  May I ask why you want to re-home your sugar glider?

http://www.sugarglider.co.za

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ashy

Ashy

Yaaay Cherub I need to find a good home for my sugar glider 3095524309

Annelie

Annelie

I second that Ashy, Yay!!! for Cherub.

wayneteri

Hi there i would love to get a sugar glider and give it all the attention and love it needs. I would also be looking to get a friend so they can keep each other company when no 1 is around. Please send details of background and where about in SA it is. Thanks

Rope Dancer

I need to find a good home for my sugar glider 3551362043  Jip, they really need to be at least two to be happy.

Admin

Admin

I would like to encourage all members to be actively involved on the forum.  This will help owners who need to re-home their gliders as well as the owners/rescuers of the forum to get to know you which will in turn speed up the approval of forever homes for these rescues.

https://sugargliderinfo.forumotion.com

hester01

hester01

I second that!
It will be good to get to know the person that is will to adopt your glider, at least you will have piece of mind that they are taken good care of and they get all the attention and love they deserve.
A fuzzy is a nice to have, but to look after it is hard work. So think twice before you buy:rolleys:

Annelie

Annelie

Hi Wayneteri,

Welcome to the forum, you have found the right place to find out all you need to know about gliders. Please post any questions you may have, we are all here to help and assist where we can.

Retha Richter

Retha Richter

@Koos...the second you posted on this forum you ensured a very good, and loving future for your baby.  I know for a fact that your glider will go to the best forever home.  As you can see, there are already a few people who would love to help you.  Hope to hear from you soon.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum